Lunch Permission Slip.pdf
In an attempt to have our lunch supervision schedule in place for the first lunch duty on September 14th, we are asking that you complete the lunch form that can be downloaded from the link below and return it to school by August 31st . You can mail it, drop it off at the rectory, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that this will enable us to advise you of your class assignment prior to 9/14 and will make it possible for us to hold a special and important meeting for all lunch supervisors on September 11th at 9:30 a.m. It is very important that all lunch supervisors attend this meeting, whether they are new or have been doing this important service for many years.
Lunch supervisors will receive a $10.00 credit toward tuition and fees for each lunch supervision, which will be credited monthly. We ask that lunch supervisors select at least two days per week. This helps us to provide consistency for the class you supervise.
If your response is not received by August 31st , you will be added to our standby list, unless there is an opening available.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
The footwear part of our uniform regulations will be especially strictly enforced.
Please familiarize yourself with the following before buying footwear for September.
- Uniform sneakers are to be worn both for gym and with summer uniform.
- Uniform sneakers must be either predominately white, black, or navy.
- No bright or neon accent colors permitted. Accent colors should be minimal.
- Sneakers may not be have print design and may not contain messages, bunny ears, etc.
- Laces must match the color of the sneaker - black, navy, white
- Only white socks are permitted when wearing sneakers
- No sneakers containing wedges or hidden wedges are permitted.
Only uniform shoes will be permitted in Grades K - 8
Acceptable shoes are detailed in flyer distributed in June from Daybar.
Daybar is also familiar with uniform shoe requirements and can assist you when you purchase shoes.
Girls' Winter Uniform Changes for Grades 6, 7, 8
- Button down red sweater will replace vest, since Flynn and O'Hara does not stock the vest
- If you already have the uniform vest, you may continue to wear it.
Optional Blue Pull Over Sweater
- The optional blue pullover sweater will still be available for the boys in Grades 6, 7, and 8 as well as boys and girls in Grades K through 5
Keep in mind that we will be strictly enforcing all uniform requirements, especially regarding footwear. Students who come to school with the wrong footwear must replace them within two days to avoid further action on the part of the administration.
Fr. Chris Bethge!
Newly Ordained on June 27, 2015
Sacred Heart School's Class of 2003
Photo of Rev. Chris Bethge with his former second grade teacher (now principal), Ms. Joanne Gangi
Follow link below for more about Chris' ordination
Have You Registered to Receive Alerts?
To Receive Email and/or Text Message Alerts you must register.
Click on Register under the Parent Student Resources Button above and fill in the form.
Students of the Month
Now Accepting PayPal for payment of tuition and fees!
To use this option, select it from the "Parent/Student Resources" drop down menu above.
Visit the Sacred Heart Parish Website
This includes information about our parish, Faith Formation Office, Parish Ministry and more